Friday, September 26, 2008

more food

Yes more food, I really like food, I like to create something everyone loves. I like to play with flavors. I live to eat.. not eat to live. I like the way things come together to create new flavors. I spend A lot of time cooking, probably because I have 4 hungry kiddos that are constantly eating. And the kitchen it my area, my sanctuary if you will...
Lately I have become obsessed with making noodles...HAHA, since I posted about the chicken and dumplings I have made noodles every day...The day before last we had a fettuccine Alfredo with sausage, bacon, and random spices thrown in
With it we had twice baked sweet potatoes...recipe here http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Twice-Baked-Sweet-Potatoes-2/Detail.aspx
minus the walnuts, I didn't have any.. and I sprinkled cinnamon sugar over the top before I baked them...They were soooo good.
Yesterday we had fettuccine again, this time in a creamy garlic Parmesan sauce... Along with salads and crash hot potatoes Ala pioneer woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/
And dinner was good.. (sorry no pics LOL)
Tonight we are having homemade ravioli, probably with salad again... and because I have been inspired by pioneer woman.. In a moment I will have a post showing how I made the ravioli and I will update tonight when they are finished!

No comments: