Sunday, September 21, 2008

And now for Saturday!

Saturday was a good day, we got the living room and kitchen picked up, did load after load of laundry. And then my little brother came over!! He came to wish Alex a happy birthday, he had a enormous gift for him. And he stayed for dinner with us. Oh and he stayed to watch lady and the tramp with Brianna ;)
Ok well the gift...It is HUGE....I'm not sure where it is going to live, for now it is taking up half my living room...but it is fun :)

Check it out
And the kids have had a BLAST with it, (And so have Steve and I LOL). Lets see and for dinner we had Steak, twice baked potatoes, broccoli, and I found a recipe that is supposed to taste like the bread you get at outback steak house, it is good and we had that too. So yesterday was fun.. and right now Nathaniel is still snoozing, the girls are watching Clifford and Alex is playing game boy. Ready for a lazy Sunday!

No comments: