Monday, March 9, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I did NOT forget to post this last week!!!

2. I did NOT spend hours with hubby and the kiddos at the park on Sunday, and I did in now way no how forget to bring my camera, Thus missing such classic moments as Caitlynn spills yogurt on her back while trying to throw it away. And Alex "hiding" from Nathaniel behind the tire swing...
I was also not amazed that at said park Caitlynn wore panties the whole time without one accident!!!!

3. I am NOT sitting here on the internet enjoying a break because 5 out of 6 of the kids in my house are asleep!!! and have been since 7:45

4. I WOULD never toot my own horn for getting 5 kiddos in bed and asleep by 7:45! That is just so below me!

5. I am NOT putting off doing the dishes and vacuuming so that I can post this... and I don't have laundry to do either!!!!

6. I am not half asleep and now out of Not me's! to add to this post so i am not going to just hit the publish post button right now.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday I to use the internet as a excuse to avoid doing the dishes

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm so impressed that you were able to get 5 kiddos in bed before 7:45. I can't get the two that I've got in bed that early. :)
Great Not Me's!