Thursday, March 26, 2009

The boys room

Today I tackled the boys room...
::shudders::
It was scary I tell ya....
No really it wasn't that bad. But let me tell you Changing the sheets on the top bunk isn't easy!


Especially when you burnt your hand while making hamburger helper the other night.. Word of warning.. If the cheese sauce on you hamburger helper starts to boil and splatter, turn down the heat and step back, The sauce is super hot... I know I know(I can hear you all now.. "of course it is hot. It is boiling"). And trust me I thought I "knew" that... I wasn't aware that it would get me this bad.. (and this is Thursday it happened on Monday)
need I say more....

Well hubby worked late so he kept the girl entertained while I was busy...


They got all situated with snacks and drinks and requested a movie...
Brianna choose Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Arc.... It is one of her favorites LOL.

No comments: