Wednesday, March 25, 2009

cleaning today

Well yesterday I spent ALL day doing laundry(about 12 loads.).. We have LOTS of clean clothes now. So this morning I spent cleaning the girls room and changing sheets putting cloths away that no longer fit and so on and so forth..
Now the girls had this cute little wardrobe in their room for their dress up clothes... it was great until one of the doors came off... Missing a door meant that their big dresses no longer would stay in. So it has sort of sat in their room for a while taking up room .. Today I decided to take off the other door and make that corner a small book nook for them.

They are very happy!Yayyy!! (yes mom I know about her hair in her face, we had just gotten out of the shower a little before I took this picture.) :)
Hanging out in beed.. check out the cute cradle!

Caitlynn on her pooh bear bed :)

Now the twin mattress in the middle of their room is our extra bed.. When Sariah is here on Mondays and Wednesdays that is her bed.

Then when we were all done we went down stairs to make lunch and Caramel popcorn for snack today... Yumm!
All in all it has been a good day so far! I hope everyone else's is good too!

1 comment:

Blog Stalker said...

How fun! I love the little "princess" beds. And don't forget to save me some popcorn!

Have a great day!