Friday, April 24, 2009

Playing outside, and dinner last night.

I love my kiddo's. They make friends so fast and easily. All it takes for them is a quick "hello" and they have new best friends..
A nice new comfy outfit from grandma and Papa :)
Caitlynn.. she is so easy to take pictures of ... She is oblivious and just having a good time.
Like the outfit?? She picked it out herself.
Sneaking into mama's candy :)
Climbing the mountain!

Nathaniel isn't so easy to take picture of... He was running away from me and my camera.
Queen of the mountain!


This was the BEST picture I got of him..
And here was dinner.. cinnamon apple topping over pancakes with scrambled eggs Yum!
To make the apple topping I melted 1/4 cup of butter, then threw in 3 cut up granny smith apples, and 1/4 cup of brown sugar and about 1-2 tsp of cinnamon. I then put a lid on it and let it cook at medium heat while I made the rest of dinner. When the apples where pretty much done I added about 1/4 cup of apple juice so we had more "syrup". I let that reduce until it was the consistency I needed. They turned out AWESOME!

No comments: