Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday mornings

I love Sunday mornings,. For the most part we wake up with no plans, nothing to do, just a day to relax and hang out together.
This morning the girls and I made banana muffins .
They were very very good :). I doubled the recipe (b/c 12 muffins would never be enough for my 4 kiddos). For the flour I used 2 cups of all purpose flour, and 1 cup of whole wheat flour. I then added 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter, and about 2 tsp. of vanilla. These were soooo good! yumm (Oh and the recipe doubled made about 30 muffins so I think the first measurement was just a tad off.)

Then Brianna decided to play dress up....I love love love seing what she comes up with sometimes LOL, Here we have a pink tee shirt with puffy sleeves and blue birds, and then a skirt I made for her out of scraps of green and brown brocade....She says she feels like a princess :).
Then I finally convinced Alex to put on his costume from Halloween so that I could get a few pictures of him. Not that he took much convincing, he also like to dress up.... (shhhhhh don't tell him I told you!!!!)
ackkk this face...it is pure trouble I swear...
Then Caitlynn... my little pigpen...She decided that she wanted to sit in the doll highchair...and then she couldn't get out...And she has such a mean mommy That I took pictures of her instead of getting her out...
As for Nathaniel...he scarfed down his breakfast and disappeared into the basement to play, read, watch TV... So he ran away before I got my camera out this morning.. Spoilsport LOL

No comments: