Monday, July 5, 2010

The best weekend of the year!

We just got back from spending the weekend at my parents house for the fourth! This is (for me) The Best weekend of the year. Just getting to hang out with my parents and kids. Play games, eat,  not worry about the laundry, and so on :). The kids also look forward to this trip all year....


They do crafts
Look for deer in the back yard
Play Wii
Play on the climbing structure my parent built on to their deck!
Pose for pictures
Watch Pa-Pa build a fire
And get ready for Smores!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyy!
After Smores is Fireworks!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh pretty!
ohhhhh. And for the first time in YEARS, I actually got to watch the entire fireworks show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My grandmother and some of my mom's friend came over too! It was sooo much fun!
I was amazed I actually got some pictures of the fireworks!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the weekend!!!!!!! We had a blast!

No comments: