Thursday, October 29, 2009

Magic time and some cookies :)

Last tuesday the library had a magic show/trick or treating/ halloween party So after school and a quick dinner we got everyone dressed and left.
Alex wouldn't be still that is the best picture I got of him...

But I love this one of Nathaniel.... I think he was dancing??
My pirate girls :)
And here is the super cool magic show.... and Look you can see my kiddos too!
Sort of LOL.

Then Brianna got a balloon animal. She loved it so much ... until she decided to untwist it.. then it looked like a worm so she popped it....

And in other news The girls and I have been reading the little house series and they LOVE it.. I found a cook book at the library the other day The my little house cookbook.
It is Sooooooo cute, It has super easy recipes like lemonaid (yum). Pancakes, sausage balls, and ma's best butter cookies. Well the other day Brianna and I made the lemonade and it was great.. And at the same time it was a recipe a 4 year old could make (LOVE IT). Then yesterday for dinner I told Brianna that She was cooking! We made sausage balls, corn bread, and mixed veggies... She was SO proud of herself! Well today we made Ma's Best butter cookies Yet anouther yummy successful recipe. I am putting this book on her wish list!



No comments: