Monday, April 12, 2010

The Zoo by Alex and Nathaniel!

The boys ended up with more pictures than I did! 
I think they took some interesting shots! It was neat to see what they saw.

Testing out the camera.
I'm going to have to talk with them about taking pictures of mommy from behind!
This picture makes me giggle... probably because Alex has the same expression as the prairie dog! LOL

I didn't think to take a picture of the buffalo silhouette

Or the signs

awww!
Look a dinosaur at the zoo! and not the only one either

Tiger paws!
A pretty picture of leaves
Sting rays!

Some HUGE fish
a Tarantula

I have no clue what kind of fish this was!
A big termite nest in a tree!

The big beetle again!
An alpaca

Another picture of trees and leaves.
Hogs at the farm :)
A pretty cool clock!

Koi fish!

The sidewalk
a bird.. of some sort.. Not sure LOL
A meerkat, To which Brianna said "look! It's Timon!"

Alex just being happy!
I'm pretty sure this was a Gila monster.. not exactly sure though.

I have no idea what this guy was


This one looks like he is smiling at you LOL
Turtles and alligators oh my!

Alex noticed these green tree pythons, there was a note attached that said they hatched September 19th of 2007(there were 2). They are Alex's birthday buddies!
The boys got some pictures I wouldn't have though about taking.
A human eating like a snake
My what pretty scales you have
Pictures of pictures :)
Frogs!
Poison dart frogs!
Turtles and Caitlynn's head.
It was neat to come home and get a glimpse into what the kids saw yesterday! and to see that they got some pretty awesome pictures on a pretty old camera. I was glad they were digital though.. They took 169 pictures.. I can only imagine paying to develop them LOL.

3 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Those were great pictures. You;ve got some budding photojournalists on your hands there. I was just stopping in to say "hi".

Maureen said...

Great shots from your boys :)

Happy SITS Tuesday

Sadie said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that bird is a Kookaburra (sp) - from Australia, I think.