Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The art of happy 101!!!!!!

I was recently given my very first award!!!! woohooo!! The Drama mama at The scoop on poop Bestowed me with this Happy 101 award!!! Yayyyy! There are a few requirements that came with the reward.

Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

So 10 things that make me happy... hmmm...

1. My children.They are my joy :)
2. My hubby... when he isn't bugging me LOL
3. Blogging I am loving getting comments and sharing a bit of our world!
4. Coffee.. I do not function with out it.. end of story..
5. Dark chocolate.. mmmmm... my thighs disagree though... hahahaha
6. A good book. I love to just get lost in a really good story. The library is my BFF!
7. Gifts from my children (that they make) I love it when they work so hard to make me something special!
8. Reading to my kids at bedtime. It is our special quiet time :)
9. The quiet time I get after the kids go to bed!
10. Anything crafty, painting, drawing, knitting sewing, even if the finished product is trash I enjoy the process LOL.

Now to bestow this wonderful award on other lucky bloggers!

1. Sew Not My Day!
2.Are Muffins Just Ugly Cupcakes?
3. Suburban Stereotype
4. Confessions of a Semi-slacker mom
5. Hissyfits & halos
6. I KNOW HOW BABY IS FORMED!
7.  I'm a full time mummy
8. I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor
9. JDaniel4's Mom
10. Kim's Korner

Now I gotta run and let everyone know! I hope everyone has a lovely week!!!

11 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Thanks a lot for the award! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! This is quite an honor! I will be writing about this in Saturdays post!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I love this kind of stuff!

McVal said...

Thank you!!! I just did a 10 things that make me smile yesterday so I'll have to be creative tomorrow with this one...
You know.. bring up things like,,,"when I find that my hubby has left a 2 litre DDP in the kitchen for me!" or "I have at least one kleenex left in the box..."
Wish me luck!
and Thanks again!!! I feel so honored!

Mandy P said...

I am so flattered that you thought of me! Thank you!!!!! Can't wait to post it and let others know. Again...thank you...you made my day!

Frances said...

I found you through McVal. I really like your blog! I think I will follow you.

Happy Wednesday!

Claire said...

Thank you!! xo!!

Hissyfits & Halos said...

Awesome! I honestly thought that everyone would forget about me since I've been gone for so long! It's nice to see someone still loves me! :) Thanks so much for the award! I will post it proudly! :)

Irena said...

Congrats on the award! I'm jealous! I've never won any! But I just started blogging! May be in the near future I'll win something too:)

Kim's Korner said...

Thanks so much for the award :-) And thanks also for keeping up with everything that's happening in the Korner :-)

Hope your daughter had a GREAT birthday :-)

The Drama Mama said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your award. Since most of the blogs you passed the award on to are new to me, I'm going to be checking them out. THanks for the awesome referrals!!