Friday, April 16, 2010

How does your garden grow?

Ok since I seem to be doing this every Friday It is time to show our new growth in our garden!
We have MORE cucumbers sprouting.
Sorry it is so blurry but these are our first watermelon sprouts!!!!












Our blueberry bushes are growing well!
And our beans are still going at it! We had to give them some support.. Caitlynn decided to smack them... Not sure why? The first picture I tried to get a picture of how they are twisting together.
Pretty leaves!
They are growing BIG.

Mary Mary quite contrary 
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.

Do you have a garden? If so how is it growing??

4 comments:

McVal said...

Good for you! I am SUCH a black thumb. Or I just have windows that face the wrong direction...
Yeah - I'm blame the windows.

Anonymous said...

I would love to grow a garden this year.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I am so bad with living things...i am suprised my son is still kickin lol jj. it is on my bucket list to have a garden and eat an entire meal out of it!!

The Drama Mama said...

Your garden is looking fabulous. I wish I had a green thumb.