Wednesday, October 8, 2008

funny things kids say...

Last week during dinner Alex burped at the table. To which my husband told him, "we don't burp at the table". Alex then says, "But why do you do it?". He he he... Then hubby replies with "I don't know but don't it's rude", and he muttered "you just have my bad genes"....Nathaniel piped up with "no he doesn't he has tiny blue jeans!!!!"

It's been a little while since I updated, just busy here. Last Saturday Hubby and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! My mother in law came up and babysat the kids so that We could go out to dinner. My parents gave a beautiful card and some money for dinner, and my MIL gave us a gift card to dinner, so we got to go to red lobster and enjoy all you can eat shrimp!! yummm I pretty much had coconut shrimp and shrimp scampi (my favorites), hubby pretty much had the same and a portion of the shrimp Alfredo that he couldn't finish. Then we went to old navy and picked up some tights for Caitlynn. Then to Toys r us and got the majority of Christmas shopping done for the boys (we finished the girls earlier last week). Then to target to browse and pick up a few more things. We still have to shop for each other and our extended family but other than 1 or 2 more things we are pretty much done with the kids!

Thats all for now :) until later!

No comments: