Monday, February 23, 2009

Not me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I did not roll over tuck my head under the pillow and try to ignore my 6 year old when he came to ask me for cinnamon toast this morning, even though it was already 7:30 and I should have been up 30 min. earlier... Nope not me I am all about the mornings.

2. I did not giggle uncontrollably and accidentally pull Brianna's hair while I was brushing it, B/c Caitlynn told her "S'ok honey, S'ok baby" while patting her shoulder

3. I did not put the girls in the bathtub and hop in the shower this morning, Then get us dressed in jammies for the day... or until we have to go get the boys, Nope not me!

4. I did not get annoyed at Caitlynn for needing to go potty 3 times in 20 min. but at least there where no accidents.

5. I absolutely did not let my 3 year old pick what ever she wanted for dinner tonight because I had no clue what to make.. I plan much better than that!

sooo did anyone else not do something today?!?!

No comments: