Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hurray for fresh air!!!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. The snow melted, we were able to open up the windows, and get outside to play... You know as much as I love the nice days I wish that it would either stay warm or stay cold, this back and forth thing every couple of days is odd.. weird... luckily I have kept a few Tee shirts in each of my kiddo's drawers... Yup...
Well here are some pictures from last night... We stayed outside so long yesterday we didn't eat until 6:30....If that happens tonight I'm just going to run inside for some hot dogs to throw on the grill and make it a picnic. actually we might do that for lunch....
Yes they stink, I forgot my camera inside and took these on my phone...
I plan on taking the kids outside again today and getting Their bikes and scooters and such out (as long as it doesn't rain). I'm hoping to have an AWESOME day... and to not forget the camera inside :)








No comments: