Thursday, September 4, 2008

It has been a long day

Today has been a very long day. This morning was nothing out of the ordinary, well except that I had to fight with Alex over his clothing choices. He wanted to wear a button down dress shirt and sweater vest..Normally I would have no issue with that except that it was HOT today. He ended up wearing a nice new polo shirt. I took the boys to school and got the girls ready and we headed to walmart. Nothing exciting just some tooth brushes and toothpaste, Parmesan cheese for the lasagna we had for dinner, oh and some binding so that I can finish the girls care bears blankets. Came home and made lunch, chicken and penne pasta in a tomato cream sauce...Trying to use up a bottle of wine I bought for the French onion soup we had the other day. I don't drink wine...it is gross LOL. Tried to get the girls to take a nap...It didn't work, So I had 2 whiny girls grabbing my ankles while I tried to assemble the lasagna. Finished that threw it in the fridge and ran to go get the boys from school, luckily hubby was home today so I got to go by myself. Got the boys home and the time just seemed to fly by, Soon it was time to cook dinner, Help Nathaniel with his homework, read some with the kiddos. Watch the future is wild at 6:30 and then at 7 it was time to take the kids up to bed...I am tired...sigh..Well I'm off to hop in the shower.

No comments: