Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And the school germs begin

Well lets see Alex started it off, runny nose, cough, and a little bit of a sore throat. Now Brianna has caught it, and as of nap time today it seems that they have been kind enough to share their germs with Caitlynn. I can only hope they get over it soon...But until then my new(old) best friend is Triaminic flowing vapors.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012C5ZOQ
I love this little device, I especially love that if i set it up in a central location I can get it to work for all three kiddos at once. And amazingly while it doesn't smell great it doesn't smell horrible either..You just have to have 2 AAA batteries...Which earlier today I did not...I had to steal them from the DVD player remote LOL. But Considering I bought this last year, and this is the first time I have had to change the batteries It is well worth the sacrifice...That and my hubby is going to pick up more batteries tonight on his way home from work. ;)
Yeah so that is what I have been doing the past few days..wiping noses doing laundry and trying to help little ones feel better. That about sums it up.

No comments: