Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 11th Nathaniel

On Friday my oldest celebrated his 11th birthday!
I think he had a Wonderful day/weekend!!!
First thing in the AM was presents!!!!!! He got a TON of action figures  (pokemon, bakugaun etc. )
Oh and Phineas and Ferb!
Lego's!

A dominion race course thing!
Then from grandpa Jeff(well first he got a desk... but we have to clean his room and put it together still LOL)

 And a digital video camera!!!!!!!!

I almost felt bad... When he opened the box I think for a split second he thought it was a cell phone LOL!
But once he got home from school it was all camera all weekend!!

 And we have been treated to little gems from him, like This video from a restaurant... When I didn't even know he had it on LOL.


Then it was Cake time

hmmm? Super Nathaniel, or Nathaniel Man, That is the question!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

McVal said...

LOL! Love the video! Happy birthday to Nathaniel!!