Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A B C D E F G H!

Two weeks ago we worked on Hh. I am Slacking on or alphabet! LOL
First we made a Hat
Then a House on a hill. This was So much  fun! I made colored rice for the girls to fill in the picture, It was messy but a lot easier to clean than glitter!
If you would like to make your own colored rice I got the recipe from E-how .
Then We made a Hot air balloon with our Hand print!

And after working on H for a week Apparently Caitlynn decided it was time for a Haircut. 
I wasn't thrilled with cutting her hair, but she didn't leave us much choice and cut it herself.
But I AM thrilled with the results!

1 comment:

McVal said...

Oh my! My middle child did the personal haircut bit when she was 3. Her hair was down her back. We had to cut it to shoulder length. Grandma cried. Cutting it turned out to be an excellent idea as it turns out because daughter had such a tender scalp anyway!