Saturday, January 23, 2010

Writing down my thoughts

Wow where to begin.. I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and is having a great new year. It seems there is never enough time in the day lately and I almost feel like leaving here has left me neglecting a best friend. It is almost scary to come back and try again. Even though I only have a few readers (if any past my mom anymore).

I'm not sure where this year will take us, but here is to a new start.. Hopefully (and as the internet allows) I will be able to update much more often.

Life here is hectic as always. Getting ready for birthday, after birthday, after birthday. Hubby and my sweet baby Caitlynn will be celebrating their 28th and 3rd birthday on February 17th. Nathaniel will be turning 10 on march 18th.... Yes 10! Then Brianna gearing up for kindergarten will be turning 5 on April 14th. Thank goodness for tax returns LOL!

I have started off this year using a chore planner from Motivated Moms. Wow has it made a difference to my house. I feel like I accomplish more and have more free time everyday! I love this list :). Now lets hope I keep it up LOL.

Well I guess that's all for now (and a few photos from the past few months) Here's to a new year and new beginnings, new friends, and new readers. So hello again my friends, I hope you will be hearing from me much more regularly!