Saturday, August 7, 2010

These lazy days of summer.

Have seemed anything but lazy, We have spent days stuck inside thanks to the sweltering heat. But when we have gotten outside we have made the most of it...
Pulling out the bounce house and inviting friends to come and jump.
Making up tons of games, (mostly about Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Sometimes Maximum Ride  )
Checking out the local bee population
When we have been stuck inside The kids have bickered and fought, cleaned, played legos. And Caitlynn has taken me by surprise, She has started drawing people
And she really floored me yesterday by trying to write her name
(this was this morning just wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke LOL)
Maybe it is just me ... I think that is pretty good for a 3 year old :).
She is pretty proud too! She likes to tell me she "wrote her numbers" hehe.

I hope everyone is having an awesome busy/ lazy/ wonder-filled summer too!

No comments: