Sunday, March 29, 2009

I think I over did it today..

I was really really in the mood to bake... now I'm not sure we will be able to it all... LOL Yeah right :). Lets see, It started with lunch.. The other day for dinner I made Stew and these rolls.
Well I had leftover dough so I decided to play with it.. I put a portion of it into a muffin pan and made an indention in the middle. topped with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and ham. Baked at 400 degrees for about 13 min. And they are like mini pizza's. Yum the kids loved them!
Then I made some strawberry muffins.
Wow these were AWESOME!!! though I left out the nutmeg.. I just didn't feel like it today.
Then after I mixed up some bread dough I made some pumpkin bread...
Yum again, This will be a great snack to send to school oh and a great breakfast too YUM!!!
Then Steve requested some cookies. Just nestle tollhouse chocolate chip cookies :). Simple and yummy.
Then last but not least I made 2 loaves of whole wheat bread.
Though it didn't rise like I wanted it too.. I think I killed my yeast. LOL.. hmm I will have to make it again :).

No comments: