Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Making Cake

Ok to start with a picture of the girls, they were watching foot ball with daddy when I decided they should help me make a cake...
Ok actually they were watching football with daddy when I decided to make a cake..but because I decided to make a rum cake..
I then decided that They should help me make a cake that they can eat!


we used a valentines funfetti cake mix that daddy and Brianna got at the store last week on sale, and made it in a cool shaped bundt cake. Then we had to figure out how to frost it..

We ended up melting the frosting for a little bit in the microwave and pouring it on the cake... turned out pretty good :)Then the girls added sprinkles to their hearts content!
ohh see the castle cake in the background.. that is my rum cake, it is AWESOMEYeah they had a good time, and their cake was declaired the best cake EVER!!!!

No comments: